Bowdoin Marketing offers an array of services to support our Manufacturer partners.
We know that in order for us both to succeed we must provide services that help you 'fill the gaps' in your sales and service structure.
Below are some highlights of what Bowdoin Marketing can do for your organization…
• Calls tracked in our custom CRM - Jobber Opportunities by Bowdoin (JOB)
• Monthly call reports submitted within a week of month end
• Delivery of updated literature, sale and promotional flyers, POP materials, and more.
• Training, educating and selling on current and new lines, and new products or opportunites
• Customer service and warranty issues addressed
• Website product assistance, suggestions, and updates
• Market and target customer information
• Plan-O-Gram layouts
• Trade show support at both regional and national shows (SEMA, NTEA, CES, PRI, RVAA, National Hardware Show, and more)
• Frequent updates for deletions, changes and additions
• Utilize manufacturer, SEMA Data CO-OP, and DCI data
• Inventory management and obsolescence reviews
• Competitive retail pricing analysis
• Jobber and Dealer sales calls
• Jobber and customer trade show work
• Changeovers, field work, and jobber blitz promotions (outside of normal territory for national accounts)
• Data services
• Warranty and stock adjustment claims